- Justice Kathleen S. Schwartz and Justice Christine Ayers preside over the Gorham Town Court.
- Justices are elected to a 4 year term.
- Clerk to the town Justices, Tammy Hullings, is appointed yearly by the town board with the recommendation of the Judges.
- ADA Leslie Cohen-Hickey is present the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Civil and small claims cases up to $3000.
- Filing of civil and small claims cases can be done in person after regular court sessions on Tuesday evenings.
- Land lord/ Tenant proceedings
- Criminal jurisdiction over all misdemeanor, violations, and infractions together with arraignment and preliminary jurisdiction over felonies.
- Court is in session on Tuesday Evenings at 6:00pm.
Method of payment
- Bank certified check
- Postal money order
Gorham Town Court is located at 4736 South St., Gorham, NY
Directions from Canandaigua
- 5&20 E
- Right onto Rt 247
- Left on County Rd 18
- Left on Rt 245 in Gorham
- Right onto South St.
- 1st building on the right
Directions from Geneva
- 5&20 W
- Left onto Rt 245/14A
- Right onto Rt 245
- In center of town turn left onto South St.
- 1st Building on the right